Thanks for the kind and wise comments on my last tiny sad entry.
Today, though, there’s sun, I have the windows open, I’m listening to an old, slightly over-the-top favorite, Murray Attaway’s “No Tears Tonight,” and I’ve been sorting through my wardrobe for the inevitable spring purge.
Three Things I Can Never Have Enough Of:
1. Hoodies. (God help me if they ever go seriously out of style. Don’t tell me if they already have.)
2. Amusing t-shirts. (Yeah, I know.)
3. Vintage dresses. (Anything designed after circa 1964 doesn’t seem to work.)
Three Things I Keep Buying, Thinking That This Time I’ll Wear Them:
1. 3/4 and long-sleeved cotton “basic” solid-color shirts. (I always think they’ll be good for layering, but they never seem to actually fit right.)
2. Button-down blouses.
3. Neutral, business-professional-type jackets.
What are your wardrobe staples and recurring misses? (Or am I the only one with that problem?)