1. I’m working in a new space, in my old neighborhood which I haven’t had much occasion to frequent in the decade-plus since I’ve lived there. So the commute puts me in a weird mental state: focused simultaneously on the future and the past.
2. Which I guess is also a thing that happens when seasons change.
3. I got a 2015 calendar from NeuYear.net and am both comforted and aghast by how much is already on it.
4. Took this photo last week at the Oak Harbor Library. I like to think the possum is squinting to see what the owl is reading.
5. If you’re in Columbus, Ohio, next week you can go to several comics workshops; some taught by Gene Yang, some by me!