1. You can still get in on the GSA Rules giveaway!
2. But if you do not hear from me soon after you email, that is because I am Going Away To An Undisclosed Location (A Different One This Time) for a week, and I will have minimal access to the Internet. (I do not know how I will get through this, actually.)
3. If you were wondering what is good, one option would be pumpkin bread with chocolate chips, the kind that is in my oven right now.
4. Or edamame with a ginger-salt-pepper mixture, as presented by the newish sushi place within walking distance of my house. I love my neighborhood.
6. Decorative tile from the extremely ornate house where we recently attended an oddly depersonalized estate sale. We decided it was either someone’s second home, or all the ephemera had gone on the first day.
Yes, the dragon is very small.